Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Matt Barkley is a fourth-round talent, Greg Cosell says

During an appearance on NFL Network's "Path To The Draft," wholesale jerseys cheap Cosell told NFL Network's Paul Burmeister that Barkley is a fourth-round talent masquerading as a first- or second-round pick on draft boards.

"When I look at Matt Barkley, here's a couple of things I immediately see," Cosell said. "Number one, he has average arm strength by NFL standards. Number two, his feet are not particularly quick, wholesale jersey he has slower feet. And three, he's a little shorter.

"So then I go beyond that and think, 'OK, how can he be successful cheap nfl jerseys from china in the NFL when you got certain limitations?' And I think those limitations are the things I notice immediately and it's very difficult for me to look at him as a first- or second-round pick given those limitations and given what I know works effectively in the NFL."

No comments:

Post a Comment